martes, 27 de octubre de 2020

FemmeLuxe

  






Hi boys and girls! Hope you all are staying safe and sane in this hard time the world is having. As you know I'm a fashion passionate so while stuck at home I still shop online a lot and have to admit that I have been obssesed with FemmeLuxe  lately. 

With all that said...Today I want to talk to you about FemmeLuxe , an online clothing store that I just found out about. Thay have the most amazing clothing in their page, I specially am obssesed with their dresses, they have such amazing going out party clothing, I'm in love!


First hitting the fashion scene two years ago,  FemmeLuxe is a bold, forward thinking, influencer inspired fashion brand based in the cutting-edge city of Manchester. They aim to deliver the most on trend pieces that will really make you stand out, no matter what the occasion. With everything from off-duty looks to a glam girl’s night out dress, cute co-ords and bangin’ blazer dresses, to luxe loungewear and stand out wardrobe staples, our trend led #luxegal’s know how to style any piece.

Dropping 100’s of new styles each week, they continuously work to make sure that our fast-fashion obsessed girl gang look and feel the best. They make sure you stand out in the right way and attract the right kind of attention. The dedication of our customers attributes to our rapidly building growth in the fast-fashion world and they encompass everything it means to be fearless in fashion.


First I have these pink sweatpants, I love them so much, they are super comfy, fit amazingly and are so warm on the inside. I desperately needed some sweatpants and these were my best purchase, I wore them so much already, as loungewear or to go out. Definitely check their sweatpants if you are looking for a nice inversion









Second I have this cargo black Trousers. They are honestly a bit small on me, specially on the but area. I already had them on beige and are one of my faves bottoms to wear, so chic and comfy, also a great option for autumn.






Last but not least this two piece loungewear set, so comfy and cute! I actually wore them once or twice out and got a lot of compliments! The leggings fit perfectly and the top is so cute, love this for those days when you are not feeling inspired but still want to look cute, really loved this will definitely get them in other colors! 







Now I want to show you some of their Bodysuits , these kind of pieces are just perfect for Autumn, I love them so much and look so cute and also are so comfy. As you can see they have such great variety of bodysuits, I love them with both jeans or skirts for a more elevated look!















































Now here are some Jeans,I love how they have a perfect pair for every bodytipe, I actually prefer the high waisted ones on my figure, but there are so many to choose from! Go check them out!








3 comentarios

  1. You look gorgeous modelling all of the attractive tops, sweatpants, trousers, and loungewear from Femme Luxe!!! The fashions you featured in the photos above, including the bodysuits (I love the orange one) and the fashions on their website all look fabulous!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ResponderEliminar
  2. мне не понравилось качество одежды в этом магазине

    ResponderEliminar

© I Am Eleine
Maira Gall