martes, 18 de agosto de 2020

Femme Luxe

 






Hi boys and girls! Hope you all are staying safe and sane in this hard time the world is having. As you know I'm a fashion passionate so while stuck at home I still shop online a lot and have to admit that I have been obssesed with Femme Luxe lately. 

With all that said...Today I want to talk to you about Femme Luxe, an online clothing store that I just found out about. Thay have the most amazing clothing in their page, I specially am obssesed with their dresses, they have such amazing going out party clothing, I'm in love!


First hitting the fashion scene two years ago, Femme Luxe is a bold, forward thinking, influencer inspired fashion brand based in the cutting-edge city of Manchester. They aim to deliver the most on trend pieces that will really make you stand out, no matter what the occasion. With everything from off-duty looks to a glam girl’s night out dress, cute co-ords and bangin’ blazer dresses, to luxe loungewear and stand out wardrobe staples, our trend led #luxegal’s know how to style any piece.

Dropping 100’s of new styles each week, they continuously work to make sure that our fast-fashion obsessed girl gang look and feel the best. They make sure you stand out in the right way and attract the right kind of attention. The dedication of our customers attributes to our rapidly building growth in the fast-fashion world and they encompass everything it means to be fearless in fashion.

Bellow I show you my latest adquisitions from their store, I got two black dresses, a orange pu corset and a loungewear set. As always the shipping was very fast and very cute packaging, I love them so much.

First of all let's talk about this gorgeous white top. I fell in love with its sleeves the moment I saw it, and the knotting in the front is so cute, I find it to be the most unique white top I own, still simple since it is all monochromatic but the sleeves are just another level of cuteness. You can wear it with jeans or dress it up with a skirt how I did.




Here

Now let's talk about this black top, it has a corset in the torso and the sleeves are just amazing, I loved how it fits and how you can make the cleavege lower or higher by adjusting the corset. The sleeves make it perfect for summer nights or autumn.






Here

Here

This cute baby blue crop top is just the most femenine and cute top, I love its color and how it fits around the shoulders, such a great option for a more casual summer look. You can wear it in so many ways and the pastel look is so in for spring and summer.


Here

Last but not least this gorgeous pink dress that has the most amazing asymmetric pluffy sleeve detail, I love the quality of this dress and how good it fits on the body, I also will wear it as a top with a skirt on top, since it is very tight. 



Here



Now let's talk about Joggers, we all love them! They are our best friends when you want to look cute but be comfy, when you are bloated and just to hang around! A basic piece that we all should have and in their store you will find them in all shapes, leather, white, pink, gray... so many to choose from! Go check it out!








































One of my favourite things from their store are their T shirts. They have such a great selection and variety! So cute and chicm I will be showing you some of them but recommend you use the link and check it by yourself. 




2 comentarios

  1. магазин интересный, но далеко не все товары в нем качественные

    http://evgenijamir.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. These are so beautiful, I love them all. Thanks for sharing.

    Tessyonyia.com

    ResponderEliminar

© I Am Eleine
Maira Gall